Friday, July 1, 2011

Musical Schizophrenia

I play and enjoy music a lot. I get nervous around people who say that they only like one style of music or only listen to one radio station. Maybe I'm diverse in my tastes. Maybe I'm just ADD. Either way, I was just going through some videos of various musical projects I've been involved in over the years. Maybe you would appreciate this small trip through the musical diversity that is my life.

There's my most recent band, Saturday Sleeper, a rock/alternative/punk style band.


There's my worship band.


There's my love for classical guitar.


There's that time that I played country music in Nashville.


There's my love for parody songs (especially theological ones).


There's even my love for playing instruments that I don't really know how to play.


What do you call this disease that I have? Musical schizophrenia? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment