Monday, June 21, 2010

No iPhone, Day 6

I have discovered a potential light at the end of the technological tunnel. A little birdie told me that the local AT&T stores get the new iPhones in this week. I could potentially walk in and purchase one as early as Thursday. Unfortunately, this means that I will have to be one of..."those people" who camp out on the sidewalk the night before.

Do I really want to be that guy? Is this type of behavior appropriate over a phone? Am I addicted? Does this classify as some type of mental imbalance? I'm not sure. I guess I could approach it as a lark, or as a self-depricating joke at my own expense. It could give me some good time to sit and listen to music or sermons, or read my Bible or one of my currently in-progress books. Heck, maybe I could strike up conversation with the other iPhone addicts, assuming they know any other language besides Klingon or Qenya elvish.

Or I could just get used to it and learn to love my borrowed LG Chocolate....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I couldn't keep it together there.

No comments:

Post a Comment